This packet is designed to thoroughly capture all of the information needed for each carrier so you only have to complete a single set of contracting paperwork. The information you provide will be input into our SureLC contracting system and stored electronically for future use. The SureLC system allows us to auto-complete the carrier specific appointment forms for you. We will not appoint you with any carrier until you request us to do so. You can simply add a new carrier at any point in time by notifying our office.
Questions? Contact Chelsie Parker firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Licensing & Contracting Information
LIMRA – AML Training
Take Your Training Today!
- Your Username is the first 4 letters of your last name followed by the last 6 of your SSN
- Your first time password is your last name in lowercase letters
- If you forgot what you set your password to, click the forgot password link and answer the security question for instant access
Annuity & LTC Certification Training
Be aware of the state specific rules prior to soliciting business
- Training requirements must be met prior to the application sign date
- Training can be completed through WebCE or RegEd
- Free NAIC General Annuity Training Provided by Lincoln
Department of Insurance Websites
National Insurance Producer Registry (NIPR)
NIPR is a unique public-private partnership that supports the work of the states and the NAIC in making the producer licensing process more cost-effective, streamlined and uniform for the benefit of regulators, the insurance industry and the consumers they protect and serve. NIPR provides one-stop shopping for all aspects of electronic producer licensing.